Translation projects include the translation of about 2500 pages of CCI’s 12 course curriculum into local languages where pastors and church leaders are being trained. Most pastors do not have access to training materials in their own language. We thank God for providing excellent translators who know English well and do the tedious work of making the training materials understandable. These 12 courses provide a sustainable, discipleship model of training for the growing church in the following countries.
Your gift of any amount is important to help equip pastors who are multiplying the Word of God to many people. Click on the translation you would like to help be completed.
1. Creole translation – $20,000
This project is critical to finish. Several of the courses have been completed. However, we still have more than half of the courses remaining to be translated for used In Haiti.
2. Albanian translation – $25,000
As a result of the communist regime, Albania was left in poverty, with people struggling to survive. Churches are small and pastors do not have the resources to study the Bible and train their people.
3. Oriya translation – $25,000
Odisha State in India has a population of 45 million people and is 1% Christian. There are no resources for pastoral training in their own language.
4. North Thailand Translations (Kachin, Karen, Lisu language groups) – $3,600
A translation team is translating all three languages. They meet monthly to review their work. Each month the expenses of travel, lodging and food is about $300 per month. This will take 12 months to complete.
5. Punjabi translation – Fully Funded
We praise the Lord Jesus Christ for a generous partner who made a donation to cover the cost of this translation. The translator is working on the last 7 courses of the CCI curriculum so it will now be available for all the Punjabi language speakers to study in their own language.
The Punjabi language is spoken by 110 million people who live mostly in India and Pakistan. This the 10 largest language in the world. Thank you for making the training available to 110 million people.
6. Expository Preaching Seminars – $15,000
This seminar is one of the 12 courses. This course helps pastors learn how to understand the Scripture in the original context and prepare messages that can related the Word with relevance for application today. We are currently translating the course for use in the Philippines, Thailand, Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Fiji and Lao.
7. Printing General Thousands of training materials are printed yearly for all the language groups. Your gift will help print the training materials as needed. Thank you for your generous gift to get the materials into the hands of those studying with CCI.
8. Translation Projects General As new training seminars and courses are added to our training curriculum, they need to be translated into all the language groups. Your gift will help get these new seminar and course materials translated. Thank you for making a difference in the lives of so many people as they study the Word in their own language.